Continuing Exceptional Moving Service With Proper Measures
Covid has changed everything in the past few months. The Removalists industry was also affected by this. But now with active measures, all works are coming back on track. Oz Removalist Melbourne is offering its services by keeping in mind the protection of both customers and staff. It is our top priority to maintain the well-being of our customers. Our professionals keep themself updated with the Australian Department of Health advice so that we can stop the chain of this virus. All our removalists follow the best hygiene practice so that no spreading of virus takes place.
What Our Staff is Following:
- Our team is following all hygiene protocols that are issued by the health ministry.
- Mask and sanitization are given to our staff for daily use and they use them properly.
- We use disposable gloves while working so that no transmission can occur. And after completing our job, we dispose of the used gloves.
- Social distancing is also followed by our staff. Only two men are allowed to travel in the truck and they maintain the proper gap between them.
- If any of our staff is sick or having any symptom of illness then we direct them to stay at home and consult a doctor.
- We ensure that none of our staff meets the individuals that have come from overseas.
- All our trucks and equipment are fully sanitized so that no germ will remain in the truck.
What We Need From You
Proper coordination is required between client and customer so that transmission of the Covid-19 can be stopped. We do our best to stop the spread of corona virus by following the proper health advisory. Customers should also remain active to stop the spread of the corona virus. You should allow our professionals to wash their hands as it is effective in killing germs and viruses. The number of touch points should be less so that our crew can easily complete their work. We also request our clients to live in self-isolation until our professionals are doing the work. You can also change the moving date if you are having any symptoms of illness. Please also inform us if anyone has come from overseas and is living in self-isolation. It is very important we keep ourselves updated with the latest news and take proper action to control its transmission.